Monday, December 20, 2010

In the meantime, I am opening a new bag! En attendant, j'ouvre un nouveau sachet!

En attendant l'occasion de retourner a l'ecole pour finir le blanc de la partie H, j'ai decide d'ouvrir un nouveau sachet et de le trier; chose que je peux faire facilement le soir a la maison. Cette photo vous montre la taille de la lettre qui indique quelle partie on pioche: pas evident a trouver sur un sachet plein de logos bleus avec des milliers de pieces multicolores derriere.

While waiting for the opportunity to go back to school and finish the white of section H, I decided to open a new bag and sort it out, as it is something I can easily do at home in the evening. This picture shows you the size of the letter which is supposed to tell you what section you are doing: not very obvious on a bag covered with blue logos and with thousands of multicolored pieces behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment